We are the Medford Education Association (MEA). Our association consists of over 300 members, including teachers, secretaries, clerks, bus drivers, and custodians. We are an affiliate of the National Education Association (NEA) and the New Jersey Education Association (NJEA) and Burlington County Education Association (BCEA).
The primary objectives of our association are to advance public education in New Jersey and to work for the welfare of our school children. In addition, we work to improve the professional status of our membership and act as the liaison between our members and school administration.
Welcome all our colleagues, especially those new to our profession or membership. All of these associations are here for you if you should have any questions; need help, or information about your career
Our Mission is…
- Remain “United in Excellence”
- Communicate members thoughts and concerns through our monthly meetings held selected Mondays each month at 3:45 at Kirby’s Mill School. All are welcome.
- To advocate for our membership and to provide leadership for them in such areas as civic responsibilities, ethical standards, professionalism, member welfare and political advocacy.
- To be educational leaders and effective, caring teachers in the classroom.
- To advocate for the welfare of all school children.
- To engage in political action to enact legislation that supports public education.